- Climate Public Financial Management At-a-Glance: Fiji, Kiribati, Republic of Marshall Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
- Resilience Overview Brochure
- Pacific Climate Change Finance Assessment Framework (PCCFAF)
- PCCFAF Synthesis Report
- FRDP M&E Strategy and FRDP Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Needs Assessment;
- PRP Webinar Series documents: Webinar Video recordings and Summaries.
- For More information on FRDP and PRP, please visit the PRP webpage at: http://www.resilientpacific.org/ and Pacific Resilience Partnership Facebook page.
- Pacific experiences booklet on climate finance modalities. Volume 3, December 2018
- National climate change finance assessment reports. Federated States of Micronesia, Kiribati, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Nauru, Republic of Marshall Islands, Fiji, Tonga, Vanuatu
- DFAT/GIZ Climate Finance Readiness for the Pacific (CFRP), Bulletins. Volume 1 and Volume 2
- Policy Brief on Climate Finance Tracking in Vanuatu and Solomon Islands
- Policy Brief on Private Sector engagement in Climate Finance
- Assessment report on the Effectiveness of the PRP Governance arrangements and alignment of the FRDP to the Paris Agreement
- Private sector mapping reports on climate finance for Solomon Islands and Cook Islands.
- Workshop reports for Sub-regional Private sector meetings for Melanesia (April 2018), Polynesia (Oct 2019) and Micronesia (Nov 2020)
- Webinar: From Paris to Kaninaki Lua – The Pacific Call for Urgent Climate Action Now – October,2020
- Kainaki II Declaration for Urgent Climate Action Now -2019
- Pohnpei Statement: Strengthening Pacific Resilience to Climate Change and Disaster Risk -2016
- Pacific Islands Forum Leaders Declaration on Climate Change Action- 2015
For more information: