Journalists interested in covering the 46th Pacific Islands Forum that will be held from 7 to 11 September 2015 in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea may download the Advice to Media on Arrangements and the Media Accreditation Form.
Please return the completed form by 10 August 2015 to:
Ms Helen Aitsi
Tel: (675) 72900015
Fax: (675) 325 4886
with a copy to:
Mr. Leonard Louma, the Host Government’s official contact at email@example.com and the Forum Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
Media accreditation is the responsibility of the Government of Papua New Guinea.
All requests for accreditation should be sent to Ms. Helen Aitsi to the following email addresses: email@example.com as official contact point for media purposes and copied to Leonard Louma, the Host Government’s official contact at firstname.lastname@example.org and copied to email@example.com .
Dates and venues of the 46th PIF are as follows:
• Monday, 7 September : Smaller Island States Leaders Meeting (closed), Laguna Hotel, Port Moresby
• Tuesday, 8 September : Pacific ACP Leaders Meeting (closed), Gateway Hotel, Port Moresby
• Wednesday, 9 September: 46th Pacific Islands Forum Formal Session (closed), Sir John Guise Indoor Sports Complex
• Thursday, 10 September: Forum Leaders Retreat (closed), Port Moresby
• Friday, 11 September : 27th Post-Forum Dialogue Partners Meeting (closed), Sir John Guise Indoor Sports Complex