1. When Citizens Complain The Role of the Ombudsman in Improving Public Services, 9-20 May 2011
This program is for ombudsmen and similar complaint-handling and human rights organisations and agencies and their senior staff, including policy makers for countries with an ombudsman system.
2. Access to justice: efficiency, affordability and fairness, 8-19 November 2010
A 2-week program for lawyers, judges, legal administrators, representatives from NGOs and funding agencies with an interest in the judicial sector.
3. Public Service Commissions Professionalism, Performance - Excellence, 15-19 November 2010
For Public Service Commissioners, their senior staff, parliamentarians and others involved in the preparation or implementation of a Civil Service Law, and policy makers concerned with improving the effectiveness of public officials.
4. Trust in Government Promoting Ethics and Combating Corruption in Public Service, 1-12 November 2010
For senior policy makers and managers in the public sector and those with special responsibility for or a special interest in public service ethics. Relevant for those working at national, regional, local or organizational level
5. Policy and the Public Involving Civil Society in Policy-Making, 22-26 November 2010
Programme is for senior leaders in ministries, agencies and public bodies engaged in solving policy problems at national and local level, for civil service development and broader governance reform programmes, NGOs who wish to develop a better working relationship with the national policy-making process.
For details of these programmes, please contact: Claire Walters, Programme Manager, Public Administration International, 10 Bayley Street, London WC1B 3HB UK.
Tel:+44(0)20 7580 3590; Fax: +44(0)20 7580 4746 firstname.lastname@example.org www.public-admin.co.uk